There are 176,030 reasons to visit Toowoomba during the Carnival of Flowers, because that’s how many seedlings and bulbs have been planted!
We make visiting the Carnival of Flowers easy with our fully guided tour. We give you ample time to see and explore the gardens and tantalise your taste buds with gorgeous included meals featuring local produce.
Spoil yourself with this fantastic weekend away with our all inclusive tour!
HIGHLIGHTS & INCLUSIONS
- Visit the beautiful heritage homes on our included city driving tour
- Meander through Laurel Bank & Queen’s park Botanical Gardens
- Explore prize winning gardens – city & rural winners
- Escape to the tranquil Japanese Gardens
- Savour fresh local produce with our tantalising included meals
- Enjoy the view of picnic point
- Entry into the Heritage Bank Festival of Food & Wine
- Fully guided coach tour with informative introductions to Toowoomba & prize winning gardens
- 2 nights accommodation in central city hotel
- 1 x dinner, 2 x lunch & 3 x breakfast
- Passionate & knowledgeable tour guide & driver